Styled with decadent collections gathered over generations, Greyleigh offers a unique blend of luxury amenities with centuries of authentic Australian heritage.
Alive with fresh country and coastal air and adorned with treasures to discover over many visits in years to come, all our vintage furniture and fixtures are hand-selected or custom designed one-off pieces.
Both Homestead and The Guest House feature a full kitchen, ducted air, light fittings from France and Germany, Italian marble, Farmhouse sinks and antique bronze oversized rain shower heads.
– 10 guests with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (1 ensuite)
– Bedroom 1 offers a queen bed
– Bedroom 2 offers three bunk beds and a small living area
– Bedroom 3 known as The Loft, offers a King four poster bed
The homestead offers three bedrooms, including the upstairs Loft – a sanctuary for a secret hideaway while the family sleeps downstairs, or a beautiful spot for a Bride & Groom on their wedding night.
Up in The Loft you’ll find a four poster custom-made bed, a clawfoot freestanding bathtub, sitting beautifully on Italian marble. Open the French doors to the Juliette balcony and breathe in the fresh air, with views out to the 100 year old camellia tree and iconic cabbage tree palms and Pacific Ocean.
"The best family farm stay/coastal retreat – with a mix of farm animals, the best service and amazing accommodation.
The homestead is breathtaking with expansive views across the hills and a bathtub to die for. Wood fire pizza oven,
beautiful pool with cabana and a private helicopter landing place – what more could you ask for!"
– Stephen A
With its own bathroom, mini bar fridge, kettle and Nespresso coffee pod machine, couples can enjoy a private bath set on top of an exquisite marble base in front of the French doors opening onto a Juliette balcony.
Featuring premium Australian bed linen, Ena bath products, Bemboka Towels and super soft bath robes, Greyleigh is luxury redefined.
– Covered front deck overlooking The Lawn and North over the Pacific Ocean
– Private Library Room with open fireplace
– Living & dining area with Wood Burning Stove
– Old country Breakfast Room.
– 6 guests, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite)
– Bedroom 1 features two single beds (or joined as a King)
– Bedroom 2 features a Queen bed and an ensuite
– Bedroom 3 features a Queen bed.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast while the morning sun shines over the antique brick pavers, relax with a good book in the window seat overlooking the beautifully landscaped garden and savour every moment of your stay.
"Absolutely heavenly! We feel blessed to have experienced this special place.
Thank you Greyleigh!"
– Jessica B